[TYPO3-v4] Breaking changes with Card layout

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Sep 28 20:14:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

perhaps this does the trick for you:

> API hints:
>
> JavaScript
> - in old times we used:
> TYPO3.Backend.ContentContainer.setUrl(uri);
>
> Now please use
> TYPO3.ModuleMenu.App.openInContentFrame(uri, params);
> The "new" function was available before and knows the current
> module. This function uses the correct iframe - if it is allowed to
> load the module.

https://review.typo3.org/#change,3370
https://review.typo3.org/#change,4299
https://review.typo3.org/#change,3947

Perhaps we should change the TYPO3.Backend.ContentContainer as well, but
this was rather hard, as this is a real iframe object :(

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach