[TYPO3-v4] CardLayout glitches

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Sep 24 20:48:17 CEST 2011

@Kay - well even if you haven't see it yet it's quite easy to describe
the crash case. Whenever you try to integrate old and new modules and
whenever you want to provide the possibility to jump back into a "ExtJS"
modules you need that feature and if the Core provides the API for the
returnUrl we've to make sure that it works always and that modules that
rely on that feature keep working.

In my perception the current implementation of the CardLayout breaks
backend usability - in some cases it even breaks functionality. Since
obviously nobody is able to provide solutions at the moment  I'd vote to
remove it from the 4.6 feature-list and rollback the changes made so far.

Any further opinions?

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--