[TYPO3-v4] Card Layout behaviour survey

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 12 14:18:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

> with the cardlayout we had some changes in the behaviour of the BE.
>
> Now I'm reworking the initial patchset to fit most people needs.

I just stumbled on an issue due to the card layout (I think), but I
don't know where and how it should be fixed: the state of the card (not
sure if this is the right word) is preserved when switching workspaces,
which leads to a strongly inconsistent interface status. If possible the
workspace should be taken into account when saving a given state. What
do you think?

Francois Suter