[TYPO3-v4] Problems with typo3 behind reverse proxy.

Ulrich.Herbst at t-systems.com Ulrich.Herbst at t-systems.com
Tue Oct 4 11:57:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

we have a typo3 - installation with private IP-addresses behind a reverse proxy (with official IP addresses).

There are some problems in doing ajax - my browser tries to connect to the private ip addresses - unsuccessful.

This is a screenshot from the typo3-errormessage:

This is a screenshot from firebug:

I know, there are some settings in localconfig.php about reverse proxies.

I tried setting reverseProxyIP to the ip address of my reverse proxy - with no success.

Any ideas ?

Uli