[TYPO3-v4] What with $TCA[table name]['interface']['always_description']?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun May 22 15:15:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

While working on updating the TCA reference, I observed that setting:

$TCA[table name]['interface']['always_description'] = TRUE;

has no effect anymore. That seems consistent with discussions I remember
about the corresponding TSconfig setting. Is this considered to be
normal or to be a bug? If the former, then this property should be
marked as deprecated in the TCA reference.

Francois Suter