[TYPO3-v4] Idea how to speed up Backend with ExtJS

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue May 3 12:56:10 CEST 2011

> Welcome to the never ending project of rewriting the list module. :) It
> has been started already 5 years ago, if I recall correctly.
>
> I would say you are more than welcome to re-start this team, maybe you
> find other interested parties to join the efford. I am sure it could be
> a very neat new feature.

Jippi ...

Mhmm, but all that makes only sense, if the backend JS is modified, to
fit the ideas / architekture i described above.

Is that planned?

Is there any interest in a new listmodule for 4.6?

Is it ok to have an extJS based on? (with ExtDirect) ...

Should it behave like the extmgm (expanding rows) or should it be tabbed?
  - tab 1 table overview
  - tab 1+n (with n>0) content of the table in this page

Regards
Kay