[TYPO3-v4] Image CE annoyance

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 20 17:10:18 CET 2011

Hi,

> But your icons would irritate again

That's because I totally misunderstood what this setting is supposed to
do. I hadn't looked at the link Ernesto had posted and was sure that
this thing was about rows and columns, as the labels seemed to imply.

Then to make a more correct answer ;-)

1) your first proposal does not help IMO. Although the current one
verges on ridiculous, your proposal is not so helpful.

2) the proposal with icons is definitely better, all that remains now is
to find a phrasing that fits. What about "Aligned display" vs "Compact
display"?

Francois Suter