[TYPO3-v4] Image CE annoyance

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Mar 20 16:26:41 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 20.03.2011 15:44, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
>> if the attached solution is ok for you i will put it to git.
>
> It looks better, but I wonder if the word "align" is really appropriate
> in such a situation. It's not really about alignment, but how images are
> "inserted" into the display grid. I would rather think of something like
> "arrange by".
>
> IIRC someone suggested to use icons and I think it would be really
> useful. Attached is a proposal, the designers could improve on it.

for me this is alignment, i think "arrange" is something different and
again not clear. The CSH text could explain it a bit more.

And yes, icons should be used to make the setting visual clear. But your
icons would irritate again, all blocks are same size, and the setting is
depending on different image sizes. Something like this would make it a
bit more clear i think.

We also need a CSH text, may be you have a suggestion (or someone else)?

vg Steffen