[TYPO3-v4] Image CE annoyance

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Mar 17 12:07:27 CET 2011

Hi,

just stumbled again about an issue, see the screenshot

Display as Rows
x Deactivate

it's again wrong, the check activate the setting.

Then i ask myself about the logic. You see the settings in the screenshot:
columns: 4
Result is render in 3 columns :p
And what is the sense of the checkbox render as rows? This is not logic
for me, and i'm sure that many editors have the same problem, only way
is to try&error with random settings ...

I think the checkbox is not needed at all, as the columns select is
sufficient. And then it should render the columns in the setting ;)

(tested with 4.5.2)

vg Steffen