[TYPO3-v4] "CGL" policy for new hooks?

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Mar 13 19:34:49 CET 2011

Am 13.03.2011 19:19, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Well, in the comments of the change for the hook subscriber you explain
> that you used a hook so other could make a custom preview message
> without XCLASS.

Nope - I said that the regular "preview" message should use the hook to
make REPLACING without XCLASSes possible.
(https://review.typo3.org/1005). I assume most people /agencies don't
like the red messages and therefore they will most likely just unset
these hook registrations.

As I said - besides the two use-cases for the previews I don't see why
people would use that hook. We still need it though to separate the WS
stuff.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--