[TYPO3-v4] No download in Gerrit?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 4 11:28:39 CET 2011

Hi,

On 4-3-2011 11:19, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> yes, i see that too, but you need a git clone for that. My intention is
> download for
> - reading complete diff in local diff viewer

With TortoiseGit (yes, I know Windows), I can easily see the differences
in anything in log or a change I just fetched. It has the usual diff
viewer that we are used to with TortoiseSVN.

> - aplly the patch manually to any installation without having git clone

You can generate a patch of course after fetching it.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert