[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.6 Release Team

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Jun 27 11:49:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

just a comment on the aloha for v4 because it affects me ;)

Am 27.06.2011 11:37, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Aloah sounds very good to be integrated as "official" rich text editor
> for frontend editing and would be kind of another "TYPO3 v5 part" within
> TYPO3 v4. But the current integration is still experimental and we
> cannot discuss much more at the moment. According to Georg himself, more
> to come and to be presented during T3DD11.

I don't yet exactly know how far I can bring this extension (more
because of v4 restrictions then because of time or private interests)
and if the extension will be totally for free or kind of free + paid for
full features.

I also don't have currently a presentation for T3DD but of course I can
share the current status there with anyone who is interested in this topic.

Georg