[TYPO3-v4] New vs "Old" Extension Manager

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Wed Jul 13 00:01:49 CEST 2011

On 07/12/2011 09:37 PM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

[...]

> I would like to fix the last bugs if there is support with reviews, but
> i'm also fine if most want old EM back, then i would go using an
> extension for the new one. Anyways, new one is part of LTS and need the
> support for the next 3 years, which was in my mind while coding it.

Hi,

besides the calls for "all was better in the old days" I really like the
new EM and would want to help it get better. Maybe not directly by
coding a lot (in the coming months), but with reviews and maybe some
patches where I can help. So count my support in.

If we the take a look at what things people really "dislike" about the
new EM I agree with Steffen those might just be things that can be
further improved (simplifying, ...).

Thumbs up, Steffen.

Regards,
 Stefan