[TYPO3-v4] Current master branch is broken?

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Sun Jul 3 14:47:06 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-29 04:51, Oliver Hader a écrit :
> Maybe the idea with using a hook works in this case.

Sorry to interfere but seeing the word "hook" when talking Install Tools
raised a flag.

Please remember that Install Tool must never become TYPO3 dependant.
Even with the crappiest extension loaded in the world, the Install Tool
must be available. So my comment is just that: "remember to stay
independent from TYPO3".

If it was still on your radar, please ignore this message and just
celebrate Québec City's 403th anniversary with me. :-)

Patrick