[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.5rc1 intropack: problem with nav menu or realurl conf

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Jan 27 09:14:01 CET 2011

Hello Frank,

Frank Sonck wrote:
>> It is a problem with .htaccess if you are in a subdirectory: just fix
>> the RewriteBase / to e.g.
>> RewriteBase /t3-playground/dummy/
> Thanks for your reply! But I still can't find it. It's a local Ubuntu
> setup so my test site is in /var/www/typo3_450/
> I've tried al sorts of things with the RewriteBase but no use. What would
> you choose for path?

I use lampp (xampp) with ubuntu and fedora.

In you case I would use
RewriteBase /typo3_450/

Asuming you call you website with localhost/typo3_450/[typo3/]

If all fails, you will need to turn on logging of rewrites and check the log
afterwards to see what has gone wrong.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe