[TYPO3-v4] Kickstarter and BE Module annoyance

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jan 26 11:37:32 CET 2011

Am 26.01.2011 11:20, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
>> this snippet is inserted in kickstarter generated BE modules:
>>
>> $this->doc->postCode='
>> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
>> script_ended = 1;
>> if (top.fsMod) top.fsMod.recentIds["web"] = 0;
>> </script>
>> ';
>
> BTW what is this code supposed to do? What's it's use?
>
> I guess it is complementary to that one:

> script_ended = 0;
> function jumpToUrl(URL) {
> document.location = URL;
> }
> </script>

dino-code :)
script_ended does nothing, you may use it, but can safely deleted.

jumToUrl is just a js helper to be used in links inside your module, but
we have enough in Core to jump/navigate. Its a standard function in
every module, compare with listview, where all links are done with
onclick="jumTo(...)"

vg Steffen