[TYPO3-v4] New EM: Wrong ext_em.conf Format

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Wed Jan 26 11:00:37 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to point you to an issue in the EM, which I consider quite
critical. Yesterday I filed it on forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12512

Yesterday evening and this morning I did some further research on it and
found out that the format of the generated ext_em.conf file is wrong. On
forge I put 2 examples from t3blog. I can reproduce it on all my 4.5
installations.

How to reproduce it?

Just import an extension from ter that has dependencies and have a look
at the ext_em.conf. Do not install the extension since this might make
your backend completely unusable!

Here are some extensions to test with:
- t3blog
- commerce