[TYPO3-v4] No BE login?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jan 26 10:34:42 CET 2011

Hi,

>> Am I the only one having (again) the timeout problem on backend login
>> form? I have this:
>>
>> [...]
>>

>> After restarting the web server and manually removing the locks, I see
>> the login form again but I wonder if there still not some remaining
>> problem with the CSRF protection...
>
> This has been fixed in RC3 (after RFC #17305, rev. 10306). Are you sure
> your typo3_src is up-to-date?

Yes of course. I had this problem after RC2 yesterday and then it was
fixed as reported in core list. However I had this problem again this
morning and I'm running (manually updated) trunk. This is why I asked
here. Perhaps some cache problem but as it worked after the fix
yesterday and it did not work again this morning...

Xavier