[TYPO3-v4] t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes() before:field / after:field became quite unhandy

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jan 20 10:19:28 CET 2011

Am 20.01.2011 00:04, schrieb Tolleiv.Nietsch:
> So this means to only way to get "pretty" backend forms is to restart
> hardcoding them / redefining the palettes and risk that other extensions
> do the same?

Why do you think so?

As described you can easily add new fields before and after existing
fields and/or palettes with up to 3 different core methods.

Additionally you can even replace existing fields now with new fields
like i.e. DAM did with string replacement functions in the past. If the
field you want to replace doesn't exist, your field will still
automatically be added to the form.

So it's very unlikely that you will get in trouble with other extensions
and I really don't see a reason for hardcoding anything.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de