[TYPO3-v4] Rendering of exclude fields as checkboxes, huge usability regression?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Jan 16 15:04:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I just stumbled upon the change that was done for BE-user group access
lists. They were <select multiple="multiple"> and are now single checkboxes.

If I now want to select all tt_content field for example I have to click
over 30 times, while before only two times with holding down shift.

We need some JavaScript helper here, to be able to select multiple
checkboxes at once. Is anything like that planned? If not, I would
rather revert that change than delivering it like it is now.

Do I miss something?

Kind regards,
Helmut

--