[TYPO3-v4] Just a few rants (don't take it offensive)

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Fri Jan 14 19:39:00 CET 2011

On 2011-01-13 10:20, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I guess everybody have their own projects and start ranting when they
> come across the problem. Better late than never.

The weirdest thing being the "Dimension/image adj." now in Appearance
tab for images with text CE...

Why not put "Click enlarge" in "Appearance" following the same logic?
(I'm *not* serious)

Sure Most of the BE forms decisions are for the better but not "Image
Adjustment" 2 tabs away from "Images", hidden in "Appearance".

Patrick