[TYPO3-v4] mandatory tooltips in 4.5: option to disable them?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 4 23:00:22 CET 2011

Hi,

On 4-1-2011 21:48, Stefano Cecere wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 20:40:50 +0100, Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>
> wrote:
>> Not me. I like the tooltips; they can be improved a bit, but it's way
>> better than the (?) icons were in earlier releases.
>
> there was an option to have or not have the (?) icon!

That was a thing of the past. TYPO3 used to be designed by programmers
and had a billion options and often not the best defaults.
For the user interface we have a usability team, which takes a look at
these things and figures out the best way to make the interface easier.

> so: the idea is to have them "optional" (in user config.. like it has
> always been until now)

I saw that you already found the right place on forge to discuss it with
the UXW team.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert