[TYPO3-v4] 4.5 and incompatible extensions

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Feb 2 19:29:03 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to maintain a list of extensions which are known to be
"broken" after the 4.5 upgrade. Usually this happens if an extension
relies on XCLASSing some core class which was refactored during the 4.5
development.

One case I just was made aware of is:

* be_acl

See #17437, also for an "hot fix".

But maybe you know of others, so that we can see what we can do to:

a) either find a solution in the extension itself, or
b) maybe add some more backwards compatibility in 4.5, if something is
clearly missing.

We'll use this thread first to collect some information, and later bring
that to the public through Wiki or some News (or 4.5.1 release notes).

Thanks!

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17437