[TYPO3-v4] custom extension: XLIFF only?

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Wed Dec 14 08:57:56 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for your answer

Am 14.12.2011 08:46, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> I'd say that you should face the present, not the past and deliver
> XLIFF. The question is "XLIFF only or both format"?

I face the future already because of making the extension safe for 4-5
already ;)

I don't want to be dependent on other extensions because it makes live
just a bit more difficult.

Is it an option to still write everything in xml, use extdeveval and
transform those into xliff and deliver both versions?

Georg