[TYPO3-v4] translateable 404 error page with realurl

Simon Schaufelberger schaufelREMOVE-MEberger at punkt.de
Wed Dec 7 09:15:31 CET 2011

Hi,
the main question was: why is TYPO3 not able to handle this by itself? I
mean if there is /en/anypage and anypage is not found, the language
string should still be recognised but if somebody just types
/bla/anypage and /bla/ is not a language, then of course the default
language should be used.

Is this a realurl problem or a TYPO3 problem?

--
Kind regards,

Schaufi from punkt.de