[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 (Change I4199cb8c) Redirect Problem

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:05:36 CET 2011

Tobias Pierschel wrote:

> but now i have the problem that my mainmenu with "Startseite" never gets
> the status act or cur.
>
> How can i solve the problem?

I solved that issue on www.df.eu by using the HMENU setting
"alwaysActivePIDlist" for the main menu. I simply defined a new constant
that is used in the mentioned setting. The constant can be set and removed
on all required pages like the start page. Unsetting isn't a problem in our
case, because the startpage aka rootpage and it's subpages are technically
used as two different roots that can be reached by using two root ts
templates with own typoscript for each one.

I really like the new behaviour of shortcut pages and used an extension that
already did the same in 4.5.

--
Stefan Galinski