[TYPO3-v4] Automatically enabled install tool

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Aug 3 06:43:51 CEST 2011

Hello guys,

why not changing it as follows:

Clicking on the installtool Button on the modulemenu opens a module.
This module allows admins to enable disable the installtool AND displays
the current state (perhaps enable / disable is available dependent on
the current state). Additionally there is a button to really open the
install tool.
And for the not so common users we have the chance to display the old
warning message (security risk ...)

I do really HATE these automatisms too ...

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach