[TYPO3-v4] Moving sysext manuals to DocBook

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 28 22:24:10 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I wanted to make you aware of a topic that has been mentioned in the
documentation mailing list, in relation with the DocBook migration
project: it would seem like an excellent opportunity to move the
documentation of the sysexts out of the core. They would become part of
the global documentation repository, where far more people could
contribute to them. Furthermore they would be available online, which is
not the case for now.

The link to the respective "doc" folders in the EM would be replaced by
link to the online version and download of the corresponding PDF.

I was wondering if anyone opposed such a good idea ;-)

I don't know if this will be ready in time for 4.6. I'll keep you
updated on the topic.

Francois Suter