[TYPO3-v4] Mr. Jenkins will complain about CGL issues

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 15:09:32 CEST 2011

Yes, external code like ADOB and code with another CGL like Fluid and
Extbase are excluded from the checks already.

I dont't know how we should proceed with sysext, because few of them
(and I am sure more will come) based on extbase with differend CGL. Main
difference today is the filename convention (TYPO3v4 -> lowercase,
Extbase -> looks like UpperCamelCase)

Currently jenkins build only for master (trunk) - but clean code would
be fine in every branch :-)

So whats the policy to exclude deprecated code?

Stefano