[TYPO3-v4] Hype Base - Easily include static typoscript files

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 2 15:22:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the additional explanations.

> Yeah, sorry - there's no documentation yet because it's my first
> "public" extension and I still had no time to take a deeper look in
> how to write a documentation with Open Office.

You should. IMO writing documentation is just as important as writing
code and I tend to automatically dismiss extensions that come without
documentation.

> This way you don't need to separately define pathes to every of those
> typoscript files, nor do you need to define the inclusion of those files
> inside the typoscript files itself (using <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: ...>).

OK I see the point. I guess it could indeed be useful for people who use
lots of files. Personally I must say I use only a few and I don't change
their name, so it's quite ok to use the include syntax.

BTW why call it "Hype Base"? The name doesn't really say anything about
what the extension does...

Francois Suter