[TYPO3-v4] Hype Base - Easily include static typoscript files

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 2 13:38:08 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas,

> Am 31.08.2010 21:12, schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
>> [1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/hype_base/current/
>
> I didn't expect the idea to be that boring. xD *cough* ;o)

After your first post I actually took a look at your extension but I
found it to be under-documented. You explained in your post what it
does, but I didn't find this clear enough and failed to see what the
advantage was supposed to be. The extension itself has no manual
highlighting how it works and what the benefits are.

Furthermore you posted to the wrong list IMO. This list is dedicated to
the development of TYPO3 v4. It would have been better to send your
message to the general English list, or possibly the general dev list.

Francois Suter