[TYPO3-v4] Change of labels in 4-5

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Oct 28 17:21:16 CEST 2010

> if there are still some labels with colons, is this on purpose or
> should they disapper everywhere?

As far as I understood, they should disappear everywhere in TCEforms.
Don't know about the rest of the different use cases for labels.
This is why we introduced the "fieldname_formlabel" variants.
In TCEforms the labels should use these, while the rest of the system can use slightly different labels.

This is due to the structure "fieldset legend => field label => item label" that will not be available i.e. when assigning exclude fields to BE users. So we will need different labels there.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de