[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the 15th Skype meeting of the release 4.5 team

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 28 10:16:15 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> ExtJS
>> ------------------------
>>
>> We still have a lack of ExtJS experts working on core. Currently mainly
>> only Steffen Kamper. Nils (v5 team) is available only for support and
>> questions. Peter Förger would be a nice addition, Steffen will ask him,
>> if he wants to help on that topic.
>
> What exactly is needed in the ExtJS area? Is it generic questions/answers
> or development?

many teams are working on tasks that has an ExtJs part, eg workspace
team use ExtDirect and Grid and more, supersearch has ExtJs, tree team
needs basic tree classes etc.

I would like to see more people working on these ExtJs part so have a
lower workload ;) This is the point i brought into discussion.

vg Steffen