[TYPO3-v4] help configuration in 4.5 moved?

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Oct 23 13:30:00 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

On 22.10.10 17:12, Steffen Müller wrote:

> On 22.10.2010 13:54 Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> On touchscreens there's no "hover" so you will never see those tooltips
>> even if they're turned on. Or do I miss something?
>
> Wrong.
> Whenever I touch a tooltip link, the Safari Browser asks me if the
> website should open a popup (and then opens view_help.php). Also the
> mini tooltips appears.

Ok, of course if you touch it, it's like clicking on it. Additionally
the hover event is triggered then.

> Chances to accidently touch the tooltip links are high.

I agree. The backend is for sure not designed for mobile devices.

I still think that removing the onclick handler for the labels (only
including it for the tooltip) along with a longer delay would fix this
issue.

Regards Helmut