[TYPO3-v4] help configuration in 4.5 moved?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Oct 21 20:38:15 CEST 2010

> "better defaults" is IMHO the way to go. Not only for utf8, but also
> for Backend configurations.

In this case it's just about improving the timing of the default tooltip behaviour.
Just increase the time between mouse over and arrival of the bubble to an amount that matches common tooltips of desktop applications.

I never heard of somebody trying to disable the tooltips on Windows systems and I don't even know if it is possible at all.
But most of the Windows tooltips need a hover of about one second before they appear.

Could this be a "stronger default" that really would make the switch useless?

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de