[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 00:32:27 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> As we want default HTML5 for 4.5 we need better render options.

Do you mean TYPO3 4.5 will have HTML 5 enabled by default?
(Or did I misunderstand you there - I guess?!)

The problem of HTML 5 is Microsoft - well, basically IE.
IE needs JavaScript to build a correct DOM of an HTML 5 document - even
FF, Safari, Chrome etc. need extra CSS for certain elements.

Another idea: _COULD_ css_styled_content use something different than
TypoScript for configuring and the rendering? Maybe a "ContentProvider"?
*fooling around*

Not sure if this helps in any way ... xD

Regards,
Thomas