[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Oct 8 00:23:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer schrieb:
> Georg Ringer wrote:
>> ship it with extensions and not with the core.
>
> Or, simpler, just make css_styled_content a separate extension.
> (I guess that's what you meant in general.)

it's already an extension ;)

As we want default HTML5 for 4.5 we need better render options.
The problem in creating too much templates is that the user is irretated
which one to include, i know people who include them all just to be sure :)

So if we create some templates for chooing a desired rendering we also
should think about helping the user which one to select.

Maybe css_styled_content could add kind of wizard where you set the
wanted rendering, and the needed templates are included by the wizard
without risk overwriting something by manual including.

vg Steffen