[TYPO3-v4] CSS styled content for HTML 5 (Draft attached)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 6 15:03:20 CEST 2010

Hi!

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> You're right, again. But I think it has improved a lot from version 4.1
> to 4.4 - a lot of unnessecary HTML code has been removed or can be made
> optional.
>
> Best example is:
>
> I never needed it and it's just ugly - so I removed it and now it is:

Many thanks for that! :)

> When creating extensions I always try to use proper class names
> and only if they're needed - but in TYPO3 default HTML output, I'M glad
> to have some standard classes assigned to the elements, so I can style
> them easily.

I have another idea. May we can have two parts: one is "naked" (only with
all necessary code for generating the content) and the other with all those
default CSS classes. Thus eerybody can have what (s)he needs and there will
be no need to unset anything.

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov