[TYPO3-v4] Add new labels in 4-4

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 2 09:24:35 CET 2010

> PS: If my wishes won't get fulfilled, I will just release a new
> extension called labels45 which backports the labels from 4-5

In principle, I like this idea! I only fear that it wouldn't get the
translations from the core labels, which would a perfect solution for
your need IMHO.
Umm.. while writing: Maybe you should give it a try with
locallangXMLOverride, this could work (if it doesn't check the existence
of the original label).

I think bringing the labels to 4.4.x is somehow against our rules.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert