[TYPO3-v4] Add new labels in 4-4

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Tue Nov 2 09:20:49 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 02.11.2010 09:04, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Please not. Editors would need extra instruction and documentation
> update, which should be avoided in a patch releases.

why should they need extra instractions? Nothing would change inside
content elements or page properties!

It would just make the live of extension developers far more easier AND
it would spread the new labels far better if they can be used *by
extensions* too.

I like the new concept, I want to use it but I really don't want to make
2 versions of TCA

Georg
PS: If my wishes won't get fulfilled, I will just release a new
extension called labels45 which backports the labels from 4-5