[TYPO3-v4] Extending CSS styled content to wrap extension plugins in the frontend

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat May 29 15:52:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer schrieb:

> So, how would I get this into TYPO3 or where would be the bast place to
> push this into a developer discussion?
>
> And does anybody have an idea how to add the 'CODE' or 'action' part
> into the markup as well? The idea is to have something like:

> csc-plugin-tt_news_list"></div>

> csc-plugin-tt_news_single"></div>

these ones are possible, because extensions have template parts for the
different actions. Every extension (pibase/extbase) should provide such
wrappers.

For tt_content we only have the list and the list_type field to
automatic wrap, so there could be done such.

TS is changable, so the best you could do is to provide a live example
with suggested wraps, so if you convince people it has a change for core ;)

vg Steffen