[TYPO3-v4] Extending CSS styled content to wrap extension plugins in the frontend

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sat May 29 15:13:14 CEST 2010

Am 29.05.2010 13:35, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> sounds like a good idea, however the problem really is that the
> extensions themselves add the wrap through PHP.
>
> However, this seems like a good approach for the future, but for the
> time being we'd have two wraps around certain plugins.
>
> I like this way because it's easier
> * for the developers, they don't have to worry about that anymore,
> implement this function, possibly with an additional option to
> deactivate it.
> * for the TypoScript gurus, who don't need to dig into PHP to disable
> this div-wrap.
>
> All the best,
> Benni.

Hi Benni,

I think it's not a problem, that the extensions add an own wrapper and
as you already said, for now there just would be two wrappers which
would change nothing (except the new html classes) in the markup.

So, how would I get this into TYPO3 or where would be the bast place to
push this into a developer discussion?

And does anybody have an idea how to add the 'CODE' or 'action' part
into the markup as well? The idea is to have something like:

csc-plugin-tt_news_list"></div>

csc-plugin-tt_news_single"></div>

Any ideas?

Thanks,