No subject

Fri Mar 12 13:03:17 CET 2010

that they are not active. The plus at the same time showed that clicking
it results in loading. The same goes for loaded extensions, just vice versa.

Now, I think the new icons really lack in conveying the idea of whether
an extension is loaded or not, because for loaded extensions it has a
red icon, which seems to indicate something negative to me. Also, the
coloring is opposite to what it's like in the old version, as in there
loaded extensions had a green color.

Given these arguments, I would highly prefer the old icons. What do you
think?

cheers
Ingmar