[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jun 23 23:34:04 CEST 2010

On 06/22/2010 10:18 PM, François Suter wrote:

> [...] that it will result in a dramatic increase
> in coffee-related disorders across the world.

*rofl*

I wonder how a "coffee related disorder" looks like. I find your
postings always very nice!

When I think about a "coffee related disorder" I have a picture in my
mind of hundreds of people with red eyes and dark circles around the
eyes running around in random order and making moves like modern techno
dancers not being able to controll their movements ;)

But I guess the police would show up and a-rest them *gg*

greets,
Bernhard