[TYPO3-v4] [OT] Re: TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jun 23 23:13:09 CEST 2010

On 06/22/2010 09:55 PM, Susanne Moog wrote:

> Second: There is no proof that caffeine has long-term negative effects
> on adults when consumed moderately (which means up to 5 cups a day or
> 300mg). Just Google for "caffeine and health" and read the articles like
> http://www.benbest.com/health/caffeine.html or
> http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv/food-aliment/caffeine-eng.php

I do not want to search any links out right now, but for almost any
topic you will find pro- and con-sites on the net. Some people tell you
caffein is good for you because you are more awake. Others tell you you
would even be more awake if not drinking caffein at all.

I for myself do not take any caffein (which means ANY. No coffee, energy
drinks, green/white/black tea, choclate, cacao, etc.) and my result was
that I feel more fit and my body feels more like I think it should be. I
think caffein has a quite large effect on the energy metabolism of ones
body as it directly interacts with the metabolic system.

greets,
Bernhard