[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 22 21:58:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I have to rant about the first sentence of the new introducion package.
> I think its somehow foolish to invite users of TYPO3 to try out the new
> software by first aksing them to take some coffee.

Although I don't feel as strongly as you do, I must say that I agree on
the principle.

The Introduction Pacakage is meant to evolve, this can certainly be
improved in a future version.

You may even want to open a bug report about that, so that it doesn't
get forgotten:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-introduction/issues

Francois Suter