[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 23 18:47:13 CEST 2010

Hi Zach,

> The copywriter was me and one other person here in the US. We spent a
> considerable amount of time rewriting copy on every page (and had very
> little time in which to do it). Perhaps those of you who are critical of
> the text would be less so if you'd seen the before and after.

I wasn't critical of your work at all, I'm sorry if it sounded like it.
I was very critical of the early content and Ben sent me your proposals
for information, which I found a great improvement. There's still some
stuff left in the content which is IMO not good, but it's a part that's
left over from before your work.

To be more precise, it's the list of all content element types, which
was moved to the "Examples" branch. I had already mentioned that to Ben.
I think it's totally silly to mention the "Bullet list" content element,
as it's absolutely trivial. This is just an example. It's a part that
still need improvement IMO.

I already told Ben privately how much I appreciated the work you did
with Tom, but this is a good opportunity to do it publicly too: Zach and
Tom, thanks a lot for the huge improvements you brought to the content
of the Introduction Package.

Francois Suter