[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Zachary Davis, Cast Iron Coding LLC zach at castironcoding.com
Wed Jun 23 18:17:01 CEST 2010

The copywriter was me and one other person here in the US. We spent a
considerable amount of time rewriting copy on every page (and had very
little time in which to do it). Perhaps those of you who are critical of
the text would be less so if you'd seen the before and after.

The coffee part on the home page was not our creation, but we did leave
it in. Frankly, I think it's harmless and colloquial, but since it seems
to have ruffled so many feathers, I'm happy to change it.

I'm open to specific feedback as to where the copy is not correct; if
there's a place where the text isn't quite right, I'll get it fixed, but
please let me know.

Zach