[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Wed Jun 23 09:35:55 CEST 2010

Am 23.06.10 09:01, schrieb "Christian Müller [kitsunet]":
> Thanks to Benjamin and the whole Team that made TYPO3 4.4 happen!
+1

I'm very excited about this release. I kept following the core list
every day and was impressed by all the small improvements.

To tackle "The last 20%" with this release was a brilliant idea and it
worked out quite good. But I also think "last 20%" is a bit misleading,
because it sounds like now TYPO3 is finished now. But IMHO we should
keep going with these small improvements and polish it more. My personal
slogan for 4.5 would be "let's do another 25%" ;) But let's wait and see
what the kickoff at T3DD brings..