[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Jun 23 00:57:57 CEST 2010

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> today the TYPO3 Association released the latest version of
> their Open Source project TYPO3. TYPO3 has been downloaded
> over 4.6 million times ? making it one of the world?s leading
> Enterprise Open Source projects.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the great stuff, time and efforts
that was put into this release! You guys rock and I'm proud to be a
small part of it!

For the records, between 4.3.0 and 4.4.0:
- Raised svn revision from 6599 to 8049 (with branch commits)
- 830 ChangeLog entries in trunk
- 1527 files changed in trunk
- 144327 line insertions in trunk
- 66335 line deletions in trunk